- J.W. Harris Co., Inc., a privately held brazing and soldering alloys manufacturer, was purchased in a stock acquisition for $85 million in consideration. Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. was the purchaser. GulfCap initiated, advised, structured and negotiated the sale for Harris.
- GulfCap advised Harbor Financial Group, a private company, in their tender offer for Hamilton Financial
Services, a public company. We negotiated and structured this transaction, which included an equity
participation by GulfCap.
- We restructured and refinanced a food processing company with a senior term loan. A portion of our fee was paid in “peanuts.”
- Lifetime Filter, a private company, was advised by GulfCap in their acquisition by ACR Group, Inc., a public company. We negotiated and structured this transaction.
- We negotiated senior debt refinancing for Emmott Walker Printing, Inc. and provided Strategic Advisory
Services that ultimately led to a merger with Integrated Graphics, Inc. We negotiated and structured this
transaction, and also received an equity component for our efforts.
- GulfCap represented a seismic database company in the sale of its assets.
- We advised Harbor Financial Group in its merger with First City Financial Corp., a public company. We
initiated and negotiated this stock for stock transaction.
- We advised IDM Controls, Inc. in their stock sale to OMRON USA, a subsidiary of a Japanese public
company. We negotiated and structured this transaction, which included the isolation of certain off balance sheet contingent liabilities.
- GulfCap was a founder of Impact Composite Technology which has included equity and debt raises for this startup biomass byproduct manufacturing company.
- We advised Control Devices, Inc. in the sale of the company to Hatfield & Company, a major industrial
controls and instrumentation distribution company.
- GulfCap was a founder of Biocom, LLC, which is a biometric technology integrator. Principals of GulfCap
have a continuing management role.
- GulfCap was a founder of GeneExcel, Inc., a biotech company in the drug delivery and gene therapy
business. Principals of GulfCap have a continuing management role.
- We advised a private systems integration consulting company with its acquisition strategy utilizing our
strategic advisory services. GulfCap also structured and negotiated a senior loan facility, and a portion of our fee was taken in the form of ownership.
- GulfCap successfully advised several private companies in management buyouts designed to restructure
ownership in the case of a corporate divorce.
- GulfTech, a private company, was advised by GulfCap in its acquisition of oil and gas interests through the use of a non-recourse production payment.